At Spectrum Resource Group, we are continuously on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities in the various sectors of our organization ranging from seasonal to full-time work. We are pleased to offer competitive wages and compensation packages within a welcoming work environment.
Whether you are looking to embark upon a new career path, seek out your professional designation or save up for your next adventure, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.
- Year-round opportunities throughout North America within our family of companies (CNUC, and more)
- Company sponsorship for certifications and professional development
- Employee ownership – deferred share unit plan
Now Hiring for Summer 2023
Calling all students! We have numerous great opportunities for employment for Summer 2023.
Spectrum is excited to be offering incentive signing bonuses to new and returning workers in certain departments, please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
Gain hands-on experience from experts across Canada in positions such as:
- Forest Health and Silviculture
- Industrial Vegetation Management
- Invasive Plant Management
- Manual Brushing (silviculture crop release)
- Reclamation Planting
- Right-of-Way Vegetation Management
- Timber Development (cut block and road layout, timber cruising)
- Tree Planting/Reforestation
- Utility Assessment Management
- Wildfire Fighting (Type 3)
Spectrum Resource Group Inc. provides equal opportunity for employment and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Spectrum is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Spectrum Resource Group are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.