At Spectrum Resource Group, we are continuously on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities in the various sectors of our organization ranging from seasonal to full-time work. We are pleased to offer competitive wages and compensation packages within a welcoming work environment.
Whether you are looking to embark upon a new career path, seek out your professional designation or save up for your next adventure, we would love to hear from you!
Wright Canada Holdings
Wright Canada Holdings, Ltd. was formed in 2017 and is comprised of Spectrum Resource Group, Wright Tree Service of Canada, ArborCare® and CNUC of Canada. Our operations and clientele stretch across from British Columbia to New Brunswick.
- Year-round opportunities throughout North America within our family of companies (CNUC, and more)
- Company sponsorship for certifications and professional development
- Employee ownership – deferred share unit plan
Now Hiring for Summer 2024
With the summer season coming to a close, we’re gearing up to hire for Summer 2024. Be on the lookout for those opportunities here to apply in the fall.
Spectrum is excited to be offering incentive signing bonuses to new and returning workers in certain departments, please click the link above for more information.
Gain hands-on experience from experts across Canada in positions such as:
- Forest Health and Silviculture
- Industrial Vegetation Management
- Invasive Plant Management
- Manual Brushing (silviculture crop release)
- Reclamation Planting
- Right-of-Way Vegetation Management
- Timber Development (cut block and road layout, timber cruising)
- Tree Planting/Reforestation
- Utility Assessment Management
- Wildfire Fighting (Type 3)