I am currently an NCAA student-athlete in the United States pursuing a degree in Environmental Studies with minors in Economics and History. I have been an athlete all of my life and continue to value health, fitness and teamwork. My favourite part of the tree planting day is the drive to and from the block, sharing stories and laughs with the crew. I believe preparation is the key to success, and each day needs a new plan for everyone to succeed in their goals. This will be my sixth season in the bush, and I am looking forward to creating new memories and friendships with this summer’s crew!
- Three summers as a Crew Leader with Spectrum Resource Group
- Three seasons previously with two other reforestation companies.
- Three tours as a type 3 wildland firefighter with a forestry company.
What Planters Can Expect From Me
- On-time with more trees (even if you don’t want more trees)
- Well-prepared with a plan for each block
- Team mentality, we succeed as a group
- Consistent attitude and effort for everyone
What I Expect From Planters
- Positive attitude
- Consistent effort
- Open communication
- Prepared everyday
- “Team first” mentality